Spreading Lots of Love
This post is for day 7 of Diabetes Blog Week and the topic is Spread the Love. The prompt reads as follows:
As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you.
Diabetes Blog Week officially ended on Sunday but due to other commitments over the weekend, I wasn’t able to finish posting then. So, I wanted to take the opportunity to do so now.
I want to thank Karen over at BitterSweet Diabetes for creating, organizing and hosting this awesome event each year. I truly appreciate the hard work that she puts into it. And I want to thank all of those who helped her with this year’s topics and prompts. And, I want to thank everyone who participated and shared so openly with the community. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the posts I’ve been able to get through to this point.
Admittedly, I haven’t had time to read all of the posts or comments on as many of them as I would like to have, but there were several that stood out to me.
- Bob over at T Minus Two wrote a great poem titled Measures.
- Meri over at Our Diabetic Life wrote this beautiful post about acceptance – D Blog Week, Day 3: The day it turned around
- Kerri over at Six Until Me wrote a great response to the Freaky Friday prompt. D-Blog Week: At Least It’s Not …
- George over at Ninjabetic wrote of his accomplishment of writing and recording his song Not By Choice.
- Melissa over at Sweetly Voiced shared this amazing post entitled Seasons of Love
I know the prompt said three posts but I can’t narrow it down that far. There were just so many.
To read more posts from each day, visit the links below.
Share and Don’t Share – Monday 5/13
We, The Undersigned – Tuesday 5/14
Accomplishments Big and Small -Thursday 5/16
Dream Diabetes Device Wildcard
Diabetes Wild Kingdom Wildcard
Again, many thanks to Karen and everyone who participated. Lots of Love to all!
Thanks for the shout out, Mike!
You’re welcome, Kerri! I agree with your take on it. Did you read mine?