Five Dinner Guests
Post for day 19 of the Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge and the prompt is: 5 Dinner Guests.
So, this challenge asks us to name 5 people we’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why? Here’s my list.
1) April – I’m always up for sharing a meal with my lady. Fancy or casual, doesn’t matter. Just the two of us getting to enjoy a bit of time together.
2) My Great Uncle & Great Grandmother – As a child, I probably spent more time at my great grandmother’s house than just about anywhere, and every night I’d eat dinner with her and my great uncle who lived with her. This past January marked 5 years since she died. This coming May will mark 10 years since my uncle died. How I wish I could share just one more meal with them now.
3) Frederick Banting & Charles Best – who wouldn’t want to meet the men who discovered insulin?
4) Robert Koffler Jarvik, inventor of the first permanently-implantable artificial heart.
5) The entire DOC. Everyone is invited.
I’m sure I could think of others, but this will work for now. Ciao!