Today is day 13 of the Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge and today’s prompt is: 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without.
From the pit of my left ventricle, here are the top 10 things I can’t live without. Here’s we go…
10. The Medications that help keep my heart beating. (Life Support)
9. The meter I use to check my blood sugar.
8. My Fitbit.
7. The calendar on my cell phone.
6. A camera.
5. Pens and paper.
4. A sense of humor.
3. Testicular fortitude.
2. Support and encouragement from my family and friends.
1. My best friend of nearly ten years. April.