10 Facts About Mike
Today is No D Day, and since the post idea I had last year was popular enough for several people to steal, I decided it was good enough to use again this year. So, I give you 10 Facts About Mike:
1) I do not like candy corn.
2) I’ve pet live sharks, star fish, and horseshoe crabs.
3) My favorite comic strip is Get Fuzzy.
4) Despite evidence to the contrary, I’m really a very private person.
5) I have an adopted sister whom I’ve never met in person. 🙂
6) I always have two birdies by my side.
7) George Carlin was, and still is, my all-time favorite comedian.
8 ) I’ve walked a 6ft long iguana on a leash.
9) My computers are PCs, my phone’s a Droid, and my tablet is an iPad.
10) I met the woman I love on my very first day at college. Tomorrow, we will celebrate 9 years together. I love you, April! <3
Aww to number 10! Very cool1 It’s great learning more about each other. Thanks Mike.
Oh… I wondered who April is, as you had mention her before. Now, I know. Happy No-D-Day!
What diabetic does not like candy corn? They are the orange juice of the candy world.
Yeah, that would be me. lol
#10 is my fav!! Also, got any pics of #8?! 😛
Happy No-D Day, sweetie!! April is a VERY lucky woman. You can tell her I said so. 😀
Thanks Cheri. Unfortunately, I have no photos of #8. Wish I did.