Today is No D Day, and since the post idea I had last year was popular enough for several people to steal, I decided it was good enough to use again this year. So, I give you 10 Facts About Mike:
1) I do not like candy corn.
2) I’ve pet live sharks, star fish, and horseshoe crabs.
3) My favorite comic strip is Get Fuzzy.
4) Despite evidence to the contrary, I’m really a very private person.
5) I have an adopted sister whom I’ve never met in person. 🙂
6) I always have two birdies by my side.
7) George Carlin was, and still is, my all-time favorite comedian.
8 ) I’ve walked a 6ft long iguana on a leash.
9) My computers are PCs, my phone’s a Droid, and my tablet is an iPad.
10) I met the woman I love on my very first day at college. Tomorrow, we will celebrate 9 years together. I love you, April! <3