In honor of NoDday, here’s a list of 10 facts that you may not know about me.
1. I was born in the bathroom at my grandmother’s house. And my grandmother is listed as the delivering physician on my birth certificate.
2. There’s a blue scar on the left side of my forehead. Some times I like to think that maybe Harry Potter’s scar could have been inspired by mine. lol
3. As a child, I narrowly avoided being a victim of a drive by shooting.
4. I was voted most mysterious male in my senior class in high school.
5. I’m a bit of a history buff, especially in the subjects of the Lewis & Clark expedition, Lincoln and the Civil War, and other things related to U.S. history.
6. I’ve traveled on the trail of the Lewis & Clark expedition from Louisville, KY to Bismarck, ND.
7. Southern gospel is my favorite genre of music. (I know, I’m weird like that.)
8. I haven’t had a drink of alcohol in over two years.
9. While in college, I was a technical writer/editor for a textbook that one of my professors wrote and published. I’m listed in the credits section of the book.
10. The woman with whom I’ve spent the last 8 years is the first and only person I’ve ever been with in my life.